ADRA Asia performs macro coordination of ADRA Asia Country Offices. Below are some of our functions:
- Access and evaluate management procedures, governance and partnerships within that territory
- Consult, advise, promote and enhance education of ADRA directors and key personnel such as ADRA Asia APLI.
- Asia coordination for Mega disaster emergency responses.
- Follow up ADRA Asia country offices audits, evaluations, strategic plans, fundraising programs and manuals.
- Consult, advise and coordinate with Divisions, ADRA International, ADRA country boards, Executive Church Committees and candidates for replacement of ADRA Directors in IDE position and others.
- Report to Division and ADRA international administrators on the developments of ADRA in the region and follow their guidance on their different strategies.
- Consult; coordinate ADRA offices activities with main UN, European or International Agencies that involve more than one country in Asia.
- Consult, support, coordinate, evaluate and advice the implementation of new trends of philanthropy respecting the different cultures and sensitivities of Asian region.